In order to make changes to you company’s team member list, you need to be what we call an “admin” in the Weekly Report Tool. If you are the owner of the company, you most likely are already an admin. If not, you can ask your owner to either grant you admin privileges or to make the changes needed for you.
To remove a team member from your company:
- Log into your entreleadership.com
- Click on "My Company" in the left-side navigation bar
- Click on "See All Team Members" toward the bottom of the page
- Find the team member you need to remove and click "Edit"
- Select "Deactivate Account"
When you’re done, you will still see the team member on the roster, but they will be in the lower section labeled "Past Team Members".